Comparing with a file contents to forward mail

2003-01-23 01:54:53
Hi,
        I'm trying to implement a procmail recipe to do the following:

a) extract the field To: from the mail header
b) find the right entry into a file that maps user mailboxes to the To:
field contents
c) deliver the mail into the corresponding user mailbox

        I've tried with several recipes found out there, without final success.
Some help in how to do that would be very appreciated.
Many thanks in advance