Re: Hidden body html text

2003-01-23 03:52:09
On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 09:09 PM, Jefferis Peterson wrote:
This is odd, the following rc seems to be finding the hidden username in my
emails, but it is skipping the mail instead of following the rc:
:0
* ^Content-Type:.*/html
* $  B  ?? <\!--$LOGNAME-->

* $ B ?? ()<!--$LOGNAME-->

I think. Otherwise < is the procmail "less than" (you also needn't escape the !)

--
Well I've seen the Heart of Darkness/Read the writing on the wall/and the voice out in the desert/Was the voice out in the hall