"Couldn't create . . ."

2003-01-27 19:52:24
Using a recipe that delivers messages to a folder, I am left to
wonder at very occasional failures.  Am somewhat curious about
whether or how procmail caches the msg.XXXX names it has used.

This type of error is something I see every couple of months or so.
This, under a directory that gets written to about fifty times a
day by the recipe in question.  I do have a follow-up recipe that
employs the `e' flag, and that worked here, I see.  Here is from my
log: