[To Field and Cc: field problem]

2003-01-30 01:20:40
Dear List

This query of mine could be a basic one, but i dont have an idea to solve it.

*_The History of the Setup_*

The Server Softwares
Debian and Exim 3.35 and bind9
Procmail-3.22
fetchmail 5.1.0

The Setup is like this:

The Exim Server works as a SMTP Relay Agent (mail gateway) for my local network

Fetchmail pulls the mails from the remote mail server and distributes to its appropriate boxes in my Linux Server running with Exim

Mail forwarding is done from Linux to Lotus Domino's Mailboxes to the intended recipients.

I also have some virtual email addresses, these virtual email address mails fall in an account called common_pop, fetchmail pulls the mails from this common_pop account.

With the help of Procmail mail i split the mails from common_pop account based on To field to its respective mailboxes in the Linux Server and the same is forwarded to Lotus Domino Server, the sample is applicable to CC fields also. All this Works fine.

*_The Problem:_*

When a mail is sent to Virtual Email Addresses with more than one address in the To Field, the mail is spilted , but only the first entry in the procmailrc file
gets the mail
Eg:

<snip>
:0
*  ^Toganeshh(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
!  ganeshh(_at_)localdomain(_dot_)com

:0
*  ^Toganeshh1(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
!  ganeshh1(_at_)localdomain(_dot_)com

<snip>

the first member gets all the mails instead respective mailboxes based on To fields..

Please help to achieve this...

Thanks to all in advance
Ganeshh