RE: New User: Locking file issue and other bits [Part 2]

2003-02-06 15:30:47
At 11:19 2003-02-07 +1300, Roland Hill did say:

[big snippy-do]

Just need to read man fetchmail. Not sure how to change fetchmail. Guess it can't be hard.

Uh, if you're currently running fetchmail, you have a .fetchmailrc, right?

In it, you'd have something like:

poll ispmailsever
 protocol (pop or imap)
 username xxx there
 password yyyyyy
 is zzzzzz here
 (other options)

Change the 'zzzzz' bit to "onepop" (or whatever you created the alias to be), which identifies the local user that fetchmail is going to direct the retrieved email at.

I changed to Linux to learn.......

Beats banging your head on Windowz, eh?