Re: New User: Locking file issue and other bits [Part 2]

2003-02-06 19:04:14
On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 05:46 PM, Professional Software Engineering wrote:
At 13:13 2003-02-07 +1300, Roland Hill did say:
Things just got easier........ISP will give me separate email accounts (for free).

Note that the plussing technique is still useful for sorting your own email for participating in different fora.

Where can I find more information on this "plussing" of email addresses? I've seen it mentioned in passing, but that's about it...

--
It's better to burn out than it is to rust
  -- Neil Young as quoted by Kurt Cobain