Plussed addresses & procmailrcs problem

2003-02-07 03:44:56
Hi again,

While waiting for my confirmed new individual email addresses (refer
implement some of the excellent advice received.

While plussed addresses seem to work "normally", anything from this
list, and Redhat for that matter, go straight past my plussed address
recipe, and need to be picked up by a list specific recipe.

Is this due to the about of "re-routing" these messages seem to  go
through (you touched on this previously Sean I think)?

I have also set up an aliase in postfix, with the pipe as advised
(thanks also for the quick fetchmail lesson), but I get the following
errors:

Feb  7 22:48:16 rrl03 procmail[3941]: Denying special privileges for
"/etc/procmailrcs/onepop.rc"
Feb  7 22:48:17 rrl03 postfix/local[3929]: 11E28703D0:
to=<onepop(_at_)localhost(_dot_)monaro(_dot_)local>, relay=local, delay=4,
status=bounced
(can't create user output file. Command output: procmail: Denying
special privileges for "/etc/procmailrcs/onepop.rc" procmail: Couldn't
read "/etc/procmailrcs/onepop.rc" )

I've seen this in the archives, with one solution being resolved off
list regarding file permissions etc.

I set the permissions for /etc/procmailrcs/onepop.rc that same as
/usr/bin/procmail, but it didn't fix it.

What basic thing have I missed this time?

Thanks and regards,

Roland Hill