Re: extraneous deliver head

2003-02-09 12:09:21
| I'm not solving the problem here. Formail writes the header, the log is
| written, the mail is delivered  to the correct mailbox, but that error msg
is
| there.
|
| :0
| * ^Subject:\/.*
| {
| :0
| * MATCH ?? 10^1 [^0-9a-z: ]
| * MATCH ?? -1^1 [0-9a-z: ]
| {
| LOG = "SPAM-RULE:too much cruft in subject${NL}"
| :0fhw
| | $FORMAIL -A "X-SPAM-RULE: too much cruft in subject"
| :0:
| $SPAM
| }
| }
|
| procmail: Extraneous deliver-head flag ignored
| SPAM-RULE:too much cruft in subject

David,

It's not coming from there; it has to be arising earlier in your rcfile.  It
means that you have an `h' flag on a recipe whose action is to open a left
brace.  The only `h' flag you show us there is perfectly legitimate.

[You could shed one layer of brace nesting in the snippet you showed us, but
that's a separate matter.]