Re: extraneous deliver head

2003-02-09 14:20:34

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 12:03:49 -0800 PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org
(Professional
Software Engineering) wrote:

I'll also bet that you haven't taken the time to use:

         VERBOSE=YES

Well, yes I have. As I stated in 1 or two previous emails I just wasn't looking
at the correct place.

 From 'man procmail', which hopefully you have on your system:

yep, had done that too. As I stated, I just was missing something. I realize
you've never missed the obvious, but it does happen to us unworthy type on
occasion.s

I'm far from perfect unfortunately, but even still *I* never try not to make
assumptions about other folks, or even speak down to folks when I might be more
experienced than them.

Thank you for you other suggestions, tho.