Re: Spammish?

2003-02-15 20:44:28
See http://home.rica.net/alphae/419coal/

<offtopic>
I live in a mostly rural backwater of southern Maryland.  Our paper just
this evening reported that someone local received a $25,000 check from
Nigeria (which she was supposed to match and deposit in an offshore bank
account).  Smart lady checked to make sure the check was good.  It wasn't,
of course.
</offtopic>

                                - fleet -