Re: Forking "procmail"

2003-02-18 20:05:56
At 18:07 2003-02-18 -0700, LuKreme wrote:
When this happens how do you sort out the logging info? I appears that the log is co-mingled?

Yes, though that can also happen when you have concurrent messages (MTA invoked procmail for one, then another - and one procmail process, by merit of filters and shells that it may invoke might take longer to run than the other, so even if messages don't arriver right on top of one another, these things can happen.

I often wish that _every_ line in the procmail log was prefixed with the PID of that procmail invocation. Would be really easy to reorder them.