Re: Wierd formatting

2003-02-25 23:26:31
Paul Tram wrote:
On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Professional Software Engineering wrote:

Is there some way I can get procmail to deal with this?

You'd have to know what is different between the messages before and the messages now. Once you isolate that, report what needs to be transformed, and we can see what we can do for you. If it it indeed some sort of transformation of the message, then yea, it should be doable in procmail.

You need to isolate the _problem_ in order to arrive at a solution.

It looks like all the linebreaks are disappearing...
Basically, the text will go from something like:

Hi Paul,

This is not Procmail's fault. Outlook is performing this action itself. To stop this action from occurring again:

1) Open Tools Menu
2) Select Options
3) Select Preferences Tab
4) Press "Email Options" button
5) Remove tick Mark from "Remove Extra Line Breaks..."
6) Close all dialogs by pressing "ok" button
7) After this point the yellow banner at the top of each affected message will change from "Extra Line Breaks in this message were removed. To restore, click here" to "This message has extra line breaks. To Remove, Click Here"

HTH,

Sam Stern
Glen Burnie, MD, USA