Re: Consecutive lines

2003-04-03 15:22:56
On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 04:28:53PM -0500, fleet(_at_)teachout(_dot_)org wrote:

So what would one call this - false mime declaration in header?

I didn't give it a name, because as a one-liner that scours the
body, it's just part of my "spamish" last-ditch INCLUDERC that
does body egreps with many weighted conditions.  Only about 1-2%
of my mail gets that far: almost all is dispatched beforehand
by headers-only spam checks or whitelists.

Here's a name off the top of my head, playing on the pun of "mime"
to mean a face-painted entertainment artist: "MIME clowns."

PS: Running this against last 500 messages in backup resulted in 4 hits.
Definitely adding to the arsenal!  Thanks Dallman!

You're welcome.

--
dman