Reading from a whitelist

2003-04-17 13:14:28

I have just started using procmail to filter mail into folders, which
I access from a PC using IMAP. There is still one recipe problem I
cannot solve: checking against a whitelist. This is the recipe I am
using, which I borrowed from one internet page or another:

* ? formail -x"From" -x"From:" -x"Sender:"\
   | egrep -is -f ~/Procmail.whitelist
Inbox

It seems not to be working, as the log is reporting:

Skipped "* ? formail -x"From" -x"From:" -x"Sender:"\"
Skipped "   | egrep -is -f ~/Procmail.whitelist"
Skipped "basicdirectory"

Can someone please help this beginner?

Doug