Re: Reading from a whitelist

2003-04-18 04:01:55

On 18 Apr 2003 at 8:55, Nancy McGough wrote:

BTW2, you might want to use something other than Inbox for your
mailbox name. "Inbox" has a special meaning in the IMAP world and if
you ever use IMAP to access this box, you might have problems. I
discuss this and some other problematic mailbox names in my Procmail
Quick Start in this section:

 <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#mailboxNames>

Thanks, Nancy. Actually, your pages have been my primary source of
information on setting up procmail. And I do use something other than
'Inbox', but 'Inbox' was easier to type. I guess I should use
something other than 'Inbox' in my examples, too.  ;-}

Doug