Re: Auto reply?

2003-04-29 18:23:06
On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, LuKreme wrote:

L> On Monday, Apr 28, 2003, at 17:12 Canada/Mountain, Alan Clifford wrote:
L> > After all, I have set the reply-to to the list address and, if you
L> > really
L> > must send a personal email, I have provided a to:  address below that
L> > would by-pass the the autoresponder and put you in my whitelist.
L>
L> Yes, but that is your setup, not at all what the original poster
L> indicated he was planning to do.

I didn't reply to the original post because what was asked for is, from my
experience with my autoresponder, difficult to implement and I couldn't
provide a solution in an email.

I responded to the "Prove you love me" comment, which I consider to be a
rather poor description of what an email autoresponder does.

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list. Personal
  email is welcome but may invoke a password autoresponder - the
  current pass-through address is alan+1@  )