Re: Auto reply?

2003-04-29 17:53:16
geez...another list....just can the insults.

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, LuKreme wrote:

On Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003, at 12:40 Canada/Mountain,
multimedia-fan(_at_)myrealbox(_dot_)com wrote:
Remember it is the same person who flamed me because he couldn't
understand my question and thought that I was asking for something
already explained in the man pages,

You were.  You did.

You asked:
Is there a way that I organize the spam detection in the BODY of the
message to fgrep certain words that I was told to filter out?

to which Tony replied:
 You just send the body to the program in question, and the manual is
quite
easy to understand regarding this.

Then you called him an "Illiterate moron" and talked about how you were
"too busy" for "minor details" (like reading the man pages).  At that
point I suspect several people added you to their "Don't help this
fucktard" list.  Oddly, I'm not one of them.  I don't think it's worth
the effort to keep track of who's an idiot.

--
"Hi Dad!  It's 3am, do you know where I am?"