Re: Auto reply?

2003-04-29 13:41:02
On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Matt Thoene wrote:

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003 @ 10:11:16 AM [-0700], Fuzzy Logic wrote:

Somehow, I don't think top-posting is the end of the world, and many of us
prefer it.  Go ahead and check my headers.  I'm using Pine where it is
configurable, and yet I still use top-post.  Go figure.

A. No.
Q. Does top-posting make sense?

Matt, yours was the most creative and interesting post, and for that, I
will bottom-post in response.

I still stick to my original assertion that top-posting makes more sense
in an active forum such as what you would find on most mailing lists,
where you will see the answer to a question only shortly after the
question is asked, especially if you are using a decent mailreader which
handles threading well.

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.