Re: Auto reply?

2003-04-30 11:28:59
On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:45:03 -0600, LuKreme <kremels(_at_)kreme(_dot_)com>
wrote:

On Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003, at 15:49 Canada/Mountain,
multimedia-fan(_at_)myrealbox(_dot_)com wrote:
You asked:
Is there a way that I organize the spam detection in the BODY of the
message to fgrep certain words that I was told to filter out?

to which Tony replied:
 You just send the body to the program in question, and the manual is
quite
easy to understand regarding this.

It is obvious that YOU and him are the idiots.
You still cannot read what I asked for which Dallman Ross answered few
days ago.

I quoted your EXACT words.  And Tony's EXACT reply.

No you applied the old and boring "selective reading tactic", that's it.

And you still cannot read, yet somehow you operate a computer, I called
him an illiterate moron because he flamed me for replying to his email
instead of the list while I was replying to his email which was to my
private email not to the list, and then when he got what he deserved
posting the private communication to the list, therefore making a
complete ass of himself.

Funny, I don't think it was HE who was shown to be a complete ass.

Funny, lot os people do not care what you think, especially me.

Looking at your responses so far, it is obvious that you are on the
same
level like him.

Thank you.  I don't think it's true, but I appreciate the compliment.

If you think that was a compliment, then you should:

1. Work on your reading skills.
2. Have you head examined.

I don't care if few idiots like you or him not reading my message,

You do have a problem with reading comprehension, don't you.  To wit:

Coming from someone who couldn't read a simple question and read what
was the response, this is just demonstration of how high school
teenagers like you should not get an Internet connection unsupervised.

At that
point I suspect several people added you to their "Don't help this
fucktard" list.  ***Oddly, I'm not one of them.***  I don't think
it's worth
the effort to keep track of who's an idiot.

you don't add anything to the discussions to begin with,

that's true, by the time I read your original post Tony had already
accurately, and politely, answered it.  There would have been little
point in my posting.

You still cannot read, the above was referring to discussions, which is
plural, I don't see you or your precious Tony adding anything to any
thread you plague here.

Also your Tony hero was anything but "polite" he called me names and was
rude, but I guess your standards are very low and you enjoy being called
names.

your likes are unfortunately plaguing such mailing lists trying to
police them to their
liking,

Hey, about the only issue I ever take much of a stand on is when the
moron patrol creeps out of the woodwork posting their tofu.  I don't
even get after the semi-regular and (somewhat) principled top-posters,
just those who insist that the entire body of the message the replied
to (list footers, signatures, &c) all be included every time they post.

Who put you in charge?
And what makes you think that you can control what others say and how
they say it?

Go start your own list and then dance there with your nonsense.
People are asking questions and if they top posted that is not the end
of the world, you can simply send a private email with a polite reminder
if you don't like it, or kill file them and move on, instead of being a
jerk and then cry foul when someone tells you that you are being a jerk.

I don't need any help from your likes.

Funny, you seem to ask quite a few questions.

Funny, I asked couple of questions, and I don't recall asking you or
Tony.
I asked a question and several helpful people, much more experienced
from what you ever can be  replied without all this attitude of yours,
interesting isn't it?
They don't use your knee jerk style of posting when replying.

Guess what kiddo?
This is a mailing list for help, not a "post what I want and to my
taste, otherwise I will be a jerk" mailing list you wish it to be.

Your likes and Tony's like live on the attention they get by being rude
and displaying arrogance, I will stop feeding your type at this point.

Nah, if that were the case I would post FAR more often.  I just don't
like it when someone who is "too busy" for "little details" like
"reading" goes and attacks the people who are trying to help them.  If
you check my posts to the list most of them, I suspect, involve jumping
in when some loudmouth starts whining about how "hard" the man pages
are or how "rude" some people are.

You don't like it?
Tough, there is nothing you can do about it, well except for being a
jerk like this.
Be my guest, you're only proving that you are one.

You try sitting at a desk under a sign that says "Restrooms, first hall
on the right" and having peopel come up to you over and over again, for
years, asking where the restrooms are.

See how polite you are.

Oh, and you're not getting paid to sit there either.  It's all
volunteer.

I'm not interested in your life story, if you are humiliated in your
daily life, work, then that's your problem, take it somewhere else.

Interesting how talk about being polite when your messages are riddled
with phrases such as "moron patrol", "fucktard", and others.
I guess you're just angry because you cannot finish high school, your
attitude, and writing style, clearly suggest that you need some
education.

I suggest you work on your vocabulary also.

Then imagine when some asshole gets mad at you because all you did was
point at the sign and say "it's right there if you read it." and
"didn't answer the question."

[BTW, I don't know Tony other than his posts to this mailing list.  In
fact, I don't know anyone on this list outside this list.  DOn't think
I'm sticking up for a flesh-friend or something.  I simply don't
appreciate it when the people who are here all the time answering
questions get abused.  last time it was Sean, IIRC, who had some
platzer slamming him.

I don't care who you are or what you think you are.
You're just another rude, crude, uneducated, illiterate jerk who things
that the world revolves around him and the rest of people should live
their lives according to his stupid rules.

Please say hello to Tony in my kill file, you both made it in my empty
kill file, dance there together or do what you want, I don't care.