Re: Auto reply?

2003-04-29 11:59:19
On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 the voices made Fuzzy Logic write:

FL> Somehow, I don't think top-posting is the end of the world, and many of us
FL> prefer it.  Go ahead and check my headers.  I'm using Pine where it is
FL> configurable, and yet I still use top-post.  Go figure.

 Oh, I don't have to think to hard to figure it out... He didn't know better,
and you... well... I'm sure that if my vocabulary wasn't so limited you'd be in
the twit-filter part of my .procmailrc, but as things are you happen to be in
the idiot-part. I sure hope I didn't insult anyone.

 One of these days I just have to get myself a thesaurus...

--