Re: Auto reply?

2003-04-29 13:40:59
On Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003, at 11:11 Canada/Mountain, Fuzzy Logic wrote:
Somehow, I don't think top-posting is the end of the world, and many of us
prefer it.  Go ahead and check my headers.  I'm using Pine where it is
configurable, and yet I still use top-post.  Go figure.

And, like most top posters, you included the ENTIRE message you were quoting, making no effort at all to trim the posts and forcing hundreds, if not thousands, of people to page through extra repeated information just because you were too lazy to post correctly.

--
"Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand kicked 200,000 Jews out of Spain, one of the first acts of the Spanish Inquisition, which no one ever expects. " John Carroll's 21st Annual Xmas Quiz answers