Re: sending alerts to pager with procmailrc

2003-06-09 09:00:32
Ronen,

I don't know the answer to your problems, but please remember to never
post HTML messages on any public support forum (mailing list,
newsgroups, whatever).

Besides being against general netiquette, it diminishes your chances
to get help, as *many* people set up their procmail to automatically
discard HTML messages (out of love for netiquette (**), security,
bandwidth saving, etc...). I'd guess this is even more true on *this*
list.

Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti

(**) Fully justified, if you ask me

(****) Even trimming signatures to not more than a few lines lines
would be very welcome

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am
with you.
                -- Roy Croft