Re: sending alerts to pager with procmailrc

2003-06-09 09:29:45
At 18:22 2003-06-09 +0300, Ronen Kfir wrote:
Please help.
Please consider posting to this internet discussion list in _plaintext_ instead of as an attachment with coloured fonts, which don't render well for users of text-based MUAs. You might find that you'll ellicit a better response if you do that.

The 13-line doublespaced .sig is equally inappropriate on discussion lists as well.