How to block all email except the email from the addresses in a text file

2003-07-01 18:55:01
I enclosed my .procmailrc file which can filter all
email except the email from chris(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com(_dot_)

But now I want to use a text file to keep a set of
email addresses and let procmail to filter these email
addresses rather than chris(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com(_dot_)

How can i do this ?

thanks

My .procmailrc:

PATH=/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin
SHELL=/bin/sh
:0 fhw:
* !From(_dot_)chris(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com
|(formail -r ; echo "Your post rejected!")| $SENDMAIL
-oi -t