Re: Bcc and it's pit falls

2003-07-01 20:16:01
On Tuesday, Jul 1, 2003, at 02:27 Canada/Mountain, Shashank V. Kolhatkar wrote:
How many of you would like to agree with me that 'BCC' getting deleted from "sendmail", an MTA, is a real head-ache for Email Administrators as they have to keep watch on Enterprise-data and its forwarding to others for "consideration"?

without it it's not Bcc:

Don't you think we all should request the "great people" who maintain sendmail/procmailrc to disable this feature looking into recent times?

No.

--
And I just don't care what happens next / looks like freedom but it feels like death / it's something in between, I guess