Re: Bcc and it's pit falls

2003-07-01 08:32:14

The header will still have for: user(_at_)domain(_dot_)tld in it.

curtis

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 04:27, Shashank V. Kolhatkar wrote:
Hi All

How many of you would like to agree with me that 'BCC' getting deleted
from "sendmail", an MTA, is a real head-ache for Email Administrators
as they have to keep watch on Enterprise-data and its forwarding to
others for "consideration"?

Don't you think we all should request the "great people" who maintain
sendmail/procmailrc to disable this feature looking into recent
times?. So much of information flows out of an organizations and as
there are no to-headers where the information has gone, we feel
helpless and buy the clues of the sender that "it went for safe
reason".

Incase any one of you have overcome this problem, I shall be grateful
to you if you passon the methods to control thru 'bcc', what we call
in today's world, "Industrial Espionage".

best regards to all.
ShashankK