Re: Bounce message for filtered mail via procmail?

2003-06-30 23:47:25
"P" == Professional Software Engineering
<PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org> writes:

P> Kinda, 'cept your not forwarding the stripped message to the
P> orignal recipient, but firing it off back at the person you BELIEVE
P> sent the message, which 9 out of 10 times isn't the infected user
P> that sent the message.

Are there any clues for a non-root user examining headers with
procmail or spamassassin that a suspected spam is safe to bounce too,
and not an innocent 3rd party?

I suppose if we were sure about that then should also know if it is
spam or not in the first place.