Re: [OT] on Re: www.linuxpro.co.za

2003-07-03 21:31:13
On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 20:36:23 at 08:36:23PM -0700, Professional Software
Engineering (PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org) wrote:
At 00:37 2003-07-04 +0200, M. Fioretti wrote:

I wanted to point out, however, that this "whole internet thing" *is*
largely dependent from the nation one lives in. Simple text email can
indeed go everywhere, but many things are heavily dependent from local
infrastructure,
[snip]

Not really the point of my comment.

Of course. In fact I *said* that I share your opinion on the
advertiser of this website, and I also agree with what you replied
now. It is not my intention to justify that guy. I only want to
remember to the list audience that the general issue of the Internet
varying wildly from country to country does exist.

OK, back to procmail now.

    Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti
--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Excuse me for being greedy, but I want freedom and good government.
Both a flourishing economy and a well-cared-for earth. A society that
is diverse and communal.. that offers both privacy and accountability.
One that can afford a big conscience, along with lots of neat toys.
                             -- David Brin -- The Transparent Society