Re: [OT] on Re: www.linuxpro.co.za

2003-07-04 07:28:46
Hi there I'm the "spamer" And my domain is noe listed along with half the
ip's of our ISP on smapbag.

My intention was no to offend anyone or was resourse, just to inform them
that i was offering a free service that they might benifet from..

I apologise to those offended.

I will find another way to inform people ..

Many thanks

Gregory Machin
PS Internet resouces are very expensive in south africa ...