Re: www.linuxpro.co.za

2003-07-03 15:05:28

Well, I just discovered that my "apparent website in subject" filter was too "big-three" centric. Now corrected. That's just a spammish factor, but every bit counts.

For those who maintain MX pointers for antispam purposes, the following may prove to be of potential use:

$ host -t MX linuxpro.co.za
linuxpro.co.za. mail is handled by 10 mail.linuxpro.co.za.

Disclaimer: I am not encouraging, nor do I condone, the abuse of the mail hosts of legitimate concerns. The above host identification is provided for those who may use that information to deal with spam.