Re: help with procmail, was (No Subject)

2003-07-09 08:53:41
I am using redhat8... did not install these on new install.  Downloaded from
source sendmail, procmail, qpopper, spamassassin

oops..I am root.
Ok.. If I need to do this as a regular user then I would need to run
sendmail as user?
spamassassin as user?
procmail as user?
qpopper as user?

just tried qpopper and it just hangs?
anyhow. which should I start with first in this setup?

 [snip, much trimmed, previous writer attributes not present, top
  quoting corrected...]

What distro are you using?   Did you set-up sendmail, procmail, qpopper
and spamassassin when you installed?

NOTE:  This post cc'd to the list where original was posted.  Much
       better and more thorough answers will be provided there.