Re: procdiag thanks to sean b straw

2003-07-09 16:05:10
At 15:02 2003-07-09 -0600, Eric wrote:

now on to spam assassin......
I havent had the chance yet but I am guessing there is a recipe to send all
mail to spamassassin from this point?

Certainly the SpamAssassin documentation has information on its invocation?

You might consider simply running spamd (SA daemon) on your system. That's outside the scope of procmail, though you'd still use procmail to look for the header tags which SA inserts into the message.