Re: best way to code a single-use recipe

2003-08-10 13:55:49
On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 03:08:00PM -0500, David W. Tamkin wrote:

Dallman suggested,

How about, though,

    INCLUDERC = runonce

    :0 ai
    | :>runonce

Will `a' have any effect there?  And won't procmail continue to try to

I don't rightly know.  It was just a quick though, quite untested.

to invoke a shell to truncate the auxiliary rcfile whenever the
conditions are matched for going there, not just on the first qualifying
message?

The rest of what you wrote looks interesting; but it's too hot
here for me to be able to think that much.  :*/

--
dman