Delete all with specific attachments?

2003-08-22 13:08:38
Greetings:

I am not a procmail proficient admin and I need some help.  Can
someone tell me an efficient, proper recipie that will simply delete
ANY incoming mail that has one of the extensions in teh recipe below?
The one I have below was provided to me a long time ago, but sometimes
some are getting through.  I can live with the risk of the new ".zips"
coming out, but I don't hav ethe HP to run spamassassin, etc.  I
simply want to delete, without notice, stripping, etc, any potential
"bad" attachment as a policy.

I currently have:

#####################
# delete all .pif, .scr, .com, and .bats
:0 B
/dev/null

Can someone critique and except for adding other extensions, tell me
if this is the proper/best way to handle this?  DO I have all
possibilities for Content Type, etc.  Or is there a more through way
of catching the attachments?

Thanks VERY much for the time to help,
Scott