Re: Virus filter

2003-08-26 00:43:44

On 25 Aug 2003 at 20:03, Homer Wilson Smith wrote:

 You know it would be *EXTREMELY* useful if someone knowledgeable
would/could write up a detailed technical FAQ on how to block virii
at both the procmail and sendmail levels.

Well.. That's a great idea.. (only there's no time to do it)
If someone is interested in writing and needs info about viruses (I can't
help much with SMTP), behaviour, some analysis, base64 sources just mail me
up so we can start.
Glad to work in a project like that.

(btw: can anyone send me a Blaster copy?)
signature text:
  Nikos K. Kantarakias
  URLs:  http://www.nikant.tk/
         http://www.skiathos.tk/