Re: Virus filter

2003-08-25 17:22:52
ade adp bas bat chm cmd com cpl crt dll exe hlp hta inf ins isp
  js jse lnk mdb mde mdt mdw msc msi msp mst nws ops pcd pif prf
reg scf scr sct shb shs shm swf vbe vbs vbx vxd wsc wsf wsh

is the list I use, although I am now blocking them at the SMTP level
and not with procmail

     You know it would be *EXTREMELY* useful if someone knowledgeable
would/could write up a detailed technical FAQ on how to block
virii at both the procmail and sendmail levels.

     Although I can probably do it myself now, thanks to you all, I for
one would be very grateful for a defacto standard FAQ on it.

     Homer