Re: Virus filter

2003-08-26 09:16:08
Nikos K. Kantarakias wrote:

On 25 Aug 2003 at 20:03, Homer Wilson Smith wrote:

 You know it would be *EXTREMELY* useful if someone knowledgeable
would/could write up a detailed technical FAQ on how to block virii
at both the procmail and sendmail levels.

(note: John Conover's page has some good info.)

no comment on that :p

(btw: can anyone send me a Blaster copy?)

MSBlast isn't an outlook virus, it's a worm. :-)

-M.

Really??? And I thought it was a candy bar...
(in case you haven't noticed I AM collecting WORMS for YAVR)