Re: IBM, fix thy mail server?

2003-08-27 16:17:03
Why not use your real address instead of using vnet?

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Richard A Nelson wrote:

Sigh...  that means the DNS lifetime doesn't match the DHCP lease and
they're dropping the DNS entry, causing a perm error :( Reply-To
probably doesn't work at this level - this is at the envelope level.

I've argued to get this fixed, but I see little hope.  I've also
reported bad rewrites to the appropriate folk and not heard anything
back...

All this gets fixed Monday when I'm no longer on the road and get the
desktop box repaired, in the meantime I'll unsub - I'd gotten most of
the mailing lists already... sorry about missing this one - I didn't see
the start of this thread