Re: IBM, fix thy mail server?

2003-08-28 15:45:59
I can definately resolve badlands.svl.ibm.com.

C:\>nslookup badlands.svl.ibm.com
Server:  pokdns01.srv.ibm.com
Address:  9.0.2.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    badlands.svl.ibm.com
Address:  9.30.62.137

My company is the exact same size as yours, since I'm a fellow IBMer.  I
was suggesting that you use your us.ibm.com address.  I did catch your
later note about you not liking Lotus Notes/Domino mangling your headers.
That said, I choose to use a non-IBM address for this list, since I too
like to not use Lotus when I have the choice.

Fuzzy
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.