procmail users list? (fwd)

2003-09-11 10:36:52
This question just appeared on the SunManagers list.
Does anyone from RWTH-Aachen.DE watch this list?

I replied back to the poster, but I figure Id throw this question out to
this list.

(Ironically, his message actually dropped into my Procmail folder and not
the SunManagers folder --- looks like I have to fix my filters.)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Sender: sunmanagers-bounces(_at_)sunmanagers(_dot_)org
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:48:02 -0500
From: Christopher L. Barnard <cbar44(_at_)tsg(_dot_)cbot(_dot_)com>
To: sunmanagers(_at_)sunmanagers(_dot_)org
Subject: procmail users list?

Does anyone out there use procmail?  I have a problem with it so I wanted
to subscribe to the mailing list as instructed on www.procmail.org, but when
I tried to subscribe I got a sendmail bounce for non-existent user:

550 5.1.1 <procmail-request(_at_)informatik(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)de>... User
unknown

Anyone have suggestions for procmail lists that are active?