First attempt at a recipe

2003-09-26 15:30:05
Hello everyone.

Im new to procmail, and im excited to start working with it.

What im currently attempting to do is scan all incoming mail with procmail and if it meets a certain requirement, put it in a specific users mailbox.

My current setup is I have a mail gateway running spamassassin. It tags all email it thinks is spam and forwards it to my mail server. On my mail server, i'm trying to develop a recipe that will move any email that Either has the [SPAM] in the subject, or has X-Spam-Flag: YES some where to pass it to an account.

I should mention im working with $HOME/Maildir/ style mailboxes.

This is what I currently have:

$ cat procmailrc
# tell procmail we use Maildir style
DEFAULT="$HOME/Maildir/"
SPAM="/home/spamcop/Maildir/new"

:0:
$SPAM

I have setup postfix with:

mailbox_command = usr/bin/procmail -m /etc/procmailrc

But its not working. Its probably because my lack of experience.
Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks.

Jason