Forwarding and errors

2003-10-24 07:18:53
Hi,

        Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the following. We are
doing hosting for people, and sometimes ask us to receive mail for them
and forward it.  Currently we do that via a .forward file with sendmail.

        What we are running into now is that with all the companies that
do spam filtering and screening, alot of the mail ends up bouncing and a
copy goes to Postmaster.  I don't want to turn off the "confCOPY_ERRORS_TO"
for those messages that truely are errors.

        I wanted to see if there was some sort of processing I could do with
procmail to stop my getting a bounce copy to Postmaster. Anyone run into this?

        Thanks, Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.