Re: matching words that are laced with html

2003-10-30 03:13:35
Shea Gray wrote:
I wanted to find out how you guys go about matching words that have html
comments in them like the one below....

Viag<!-- necessity -->ra

Im not sure how I should go about writing the regexp for this, so some
of your examples or suggestions would be nice. Thanks in advance.

I guess that it would be something like:

but IIRC there's something odd about the way procmail interprets <> signs, you need to enclose them in [] brackets to stop procmail interpreting them as special characters. Do you need to escape the ! as well?

--
Ian Prideaux
System Administrator