Re: recipe help

2003-11-03 15:51:27
On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Christopher L. Barnard wrote:

CLB> Seeing this post reminds me that I should ask about a problem that
CLB> happens very rarely.  The auto-unfolding of headers sometimes causes
CLB> "Out of the Office" to appear on multiple lines and therefore not be
CLB> caught by my oot recipe.  Is there a way to tell procmail *not* to
CLB> unfold a particular header?

I don't follow the logic of that.  If headers containing line breaks are
unfolded into a single line, how can it cause the phrase to appear on
multiple lines?

Perhaps you could show an example?

Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )