Re: Problem subscribing (anyone else want off this ride?)

2003-11-26 23:29:59
(bcc'd to Mr. Bartlett since he shouldn't receive the list copy)

At 20:14 2003-11-26 -0500, Paul O. BARTLETT wrote:
   I am having just the opposite problem.  I am trying to UNsubscribe
for a time, and nothing I try works.

I suspect that you or your ISP is filtering the admin messages - they'd be coming from a different address than the list.

In any event, I've sent through an uns*b on your address.  Anyone else?