Re: Problem subscribing

2003-11-29 12:59:19
On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 10:48:13AM -0800, the entity calling itself
Professional Software Engineering stated:

[big snip, little of which needed to be sent again]

OK - if you say so :) I appreciate your commentary on my posting style.

It is obvious that something needs to be done about some of the conflicting
and dated information presented both at procmail.org and in the procmail
program  << snip - parenthetical statements w/ limited value >>

To that end, I've sent a detailed message to the four parties involved in
those resources
<< snip - pswlv >>
, and hopefully that will net some updates. << snip - dgara >>

I'm sure others who would like to participate in the list will
appreciate your efforts.

Thanks,
Jay