Re: Non-English character sets

2003-12-03 14:41:53
[snip-fscking-snip]

There's not much I can do for anyone if they're unwilling to follow a weblink. Since it's in my .sig, it seemed kind of idiotic to repeat the URL.

For future reference, a .sig is by definition different than a list-appended footer.

As for searchable procmail archives, you should familiarize yourself with the resources provided at (dare I provide a link) <http://www.procmail.org/>, which is commonly referred to as the "procmail homepage".