Re: Recipe Help.

2003-12-06 05:30:51
On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 multimedia-fan(_at_)myrealbox(_dot_)com wrote:

This catches

But the problem is it also catches any Received header that has such a
text, I want to force to check only the first Received header, how can I
achieve that?

Have a look at man formail.

FIRSTRECEIVED='formail -U received:'

would put it into a variable.  Then you could search the variable.

* FIRSTRECEIVED  ?? dsl

Don't trust the syntax - I usually get it wrong.

--
Alan

( Please do not email me AS WELL as replying to the list.  Please
  address personal email to alan+1@ as lists@ is not read. A
  password autoresponder may be invoked if this email is very old. )