filter files? .forward getting too big and complex

2004-01-13 12:39:08
Is it possible for me to set up a number of 'filter files' which hold
various addresses. Each rule within Procmail therefore, would go to this
file and lookup the addresses within it. If an address which comes in
matches an address listed in this file, then the rule is executed.

At the moment, my .forward file is spiralling out of control in it's
complexity.

I could have the following files:

Junk
Work_Colleagues
Business_Matters etc

Each rule, would consult with each of these files and if a match was found,
act accordingly. Is this possible?

JF