RE: help with mail sort, mysteriously self-creating folder!

2004-01-13 13:12:20
At 18:23 2004-01-13 +0000, JM Fraser wrote:
Let me better explain. The actual text is written as:

 *^From:(_dot_)*(_at_)c3ntris\(_dot_)com
/dev/null

This is how it is printed in the file and this is how it is executed. I only
put it on one line just so that you knew what I was talking about.

Intentionally miswrite it so we know you're doing it right, like the rest of the recipe?

It is _STILL_ missing the flags line.

Have you any suggestions:

Above this, set:

VERBOSE=ON
LOGFILE=procmail.log

Then examine the logfile after processing some mail. I'm guessing you should expect to see a LOT of warnings.

. as to why Procmail is delivering mail to this folder?
. any suggestions as to why the folder keeps reappearing long after I have
deleted it?

Uhm, poorly written scripts?

What receipe - EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR RCFILE - appears before this one you're excerpting for us?